Thursday, August 12, 2010

{Trivial Tuesdays} Update - Black as night

A couple months ago, I wrote about black flowers. (Click here to read the post.) I love seeing black flowers, there is just something about them, I can't quite put my finger on it though. Anyway, an anonymous reader left me this awesome post:
Anonymous said... I have black calla lilies - they really are a very dark purple, but look black even in good light. They are absolutely stunning!
I obviously had to look them up, and that is when I found this, umm, interesting wedding bouquet.Black Calla Lilies are stunning but I've always associated Calla lilies, white ones in any case, with death. I guess I should change my outlook on things before the next wedding I attend, JUST in case.

Thank you anonymous reader!
Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails