Sunday, August 3, 2014

{reduce,reuse,recycle} paper shredder


This idea came to me only today as I filled my second bag of shredded materials that this could easily be used to cover the bottom of a rabbit cage, a free alternative to expensive bedding. I generally choose the recycled paper option anyway. Add a little baking soda to help absorb the odor and you are set!
As for the environmental impact of such a change in habit, I would qualify it as a "lesser of two evils" option. 


What do you do with your shreddings?
Take care!

2 comments:

  1. At my old office, we had two paper shredders. One was newer, and it was light-weight, sleek, and encased in black plastic. The other was a dinosaur, probably from the 80s, made of solid metal. I was very careful when I used that thing. It made short work of large stacks of paper.

    Paul | abbe.net.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
    Paper shredders in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails